Come and learn all about how to accomplish perfect stitch quality every time with every machine. Heidi has over 20 years of machine mechanic training. In this 2 1/2 hour lecture you will learn the following.
1. The anatomy of a stitch and how the sewing machine is designed to sew 2 pieces of fabric together.
2. Learn how to choose the right needle for each type of thread and fabric.
3. Learn how thread is made and manufatured and how a small difference can make a big impact.
4. Heidi will teach you how to properly test and adjust your stitiches as needed.
5. Heidi will provide you with excellent hand-outs to refer to each time you need a refesher.
Come and learn how to solve the tension mystery once and for all.
THis class is for anyone wanting to learn more about how a sewing machine functions.